Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Odie's World-Odie's World-Odies World

Today's guest Blogger is the one and only Odie of Odie's World......


Hi all, Odie here. We were out at the park on Saturday with our people and decided to stop by drafter and Butch's house. They were actually home and trying to scare a bunny with the horn of the big truck. Unfortunately, they were parked in the garage when they blew the horn so that might account for them saying huh? alot. Didn't scare the bunny though. Because of AB having to be on a leash, I also had to have one on and I didn't get a chance to chase him. But more about that dumb leash later.
We got to sniff around the backyard while our people got watered with something in a green bottle. I got him to knock it over so I could take a taste, but it was pretty nasty. Something from Canada. Personally, I prefer Brown Dogs. drafter brought some water out for AB and myself, we were really parched after that park walk.
Here's a picture of us with our people.
Okay, here's the story about that dumb leash. I don't have to wear it when I'm at home, but out for walks and all, they make sure I have it on. Well, I don't run away and I listen when I'm spoken to, but AB is a totally different story. She's too crazy to be let loose on the world. Maybe, when she gets a bit older she'll be better, but in the meantime I have to put up with this....

Now, you see that my person can not manage to not get that leash knotted up around my legs? Well, we're out relaxing on the back patio, sippin on some cold ones, and my male person was not paying attention and didn't see when I walked under this chair. Well, the next thing I know that chair was chasing me across the patio. Everyone started screaming and I'm just trying to get the heck away from that dumb chair and my man is trying to catch me and drafter is trying to get my leash unwrapped from the chair leg and the dumb chair is still chasing me. So finally drafter gets the chair, and my man holds me down and they get me untied from that stupid chair leg the leash was tangled around. I'll tell you, that was some scary chair. I kept my eye on it the rest of the night.

We hung out and AB ran circles around the yard for a while. It was starting to get dark so I couldn't find any bee's and of course I didn't get a chance to chase any bunnies. We took off and headed home after that. It was fun, but I still don't trust that dumb chair.

No comments: