Sunday, December 21, 2008

ho-freakin-ho

You know, it's always a bitch getting ready for Christmas. If it was at our house today, it was either cleaned or wrapped. The wrapping will have to be finished tomorrow, cause stick a fork in my butt, I'm done. I also need to bake an apple pie tomorrow night, to take to my moms on Thursday. I'm going to try soaking the raisins overnight in the rum and add them to the pie, that way, maybe the bottom crust won't be quite so drunk. Can't do it Tuesday, cause that's when we're baking the bird and something else that I'm just to fried to remember what it was. Everyone is coming here for Christmas eve and we'll have a house full of family and friends. It will be noisy and laughing and fun, and hopefully, everyone will go home happy with full bellys.

No comments: