Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SWA481

Now boarding at gate C2.

Okay, maybe not boarding right now, but at 6am Friday morning, that's what we'll be hearing.
Talk about a dumbass. What kind of idiot would book a flight that leaves at 6:20 AM!
Well, that would be me. It seemed like a real good idea at the time, because that puts us in Palm Beach at 9am. By the pool by oh, 10am! Sounded like a great plan to me at the time.
Then you get the other side, the one that doesn't want to leave right smack in the middle of the day, and waste all of Monday in the airport, so I booked us on a return flight that leaves PBI at 7:30 PM and returns to BWI at 9:55 PM! Yeah, I know, but you know what, I was looking for every bit of time in the warm that I could eek out. Getting home at midnight Monday doesn't sound so good now--no more that getting up at 4:30am to leave. But guess what, I'll be warm. On Sunday Jim Cantore is calling for 80 degree weather!!!! Since we were in single digits twice this week when I went to work, and the wind, oh, man it's just too much. All that warm is just wonderful.
oh, and.......

Bing Bing..........You are free to move about the country!

WHOO-HOOOOO

No comments: