Wednesday, June 9, 2010

drafter-0.....picnic table-1

me...

bike.....

picnic table-concreted into the ground

equals
 


outside of leg


inside of leg

I barked the skin off the front of my shin, where the dreaded table actually hit me, and it didn't even bruise.  Last night butch says OMG look at your leg, and here you go.  It's a pretty amazing combination of blacks and blues today.  Can't wait for the green phases to show up later in the week.  This all happened Saturday night when we were loading the bikes onto the bike rack (we needed an early start Sunday morning).  I thought I'll just ride up around the front of the motorhome while butch is loading his bike and make sure that I'm in a good gear.  Sometimes I just never learn.  After the picnic table jumped in front of me and caused me to crash into it, I yelled for butch to help me.  He came around and looked at me laying across the seat of the picnic table, with the bike laying on top of me and helped me up, once he stopped laughing.  Thank goodness he didn't think to go get the camera.  The two old queens camped across from us sure got a good laugh.


No comments: