Saturday, April 20, 2013

20 April

Memphis, TN

Yes, you know where I was....

 

Yes, HIM
 


 

The Pool room-yes, it has fabric on the ceiling

 
 
The Jungle room which is just an enclosed back porch
Both the floor and ceiling both have green shag carpet, oh yeah.
 

 
You have no idea how many jumpsuits I've seen.  At this point, I was starting to get jumpy.
 

 
 
 
Yes, he found it necessary to have an Elvis Miller Lite.
I really could have used a shot or two of Elvi Cuervo.


You do know that we had to see the Elvis Automobile Museum.
I am, after all, with butch.
 
 
Also, the airplanes, the Hawaii display, Tuepelo birthplace, the horses, Vernon Presley's office, Lisa Maries' swing set, and a kabillion gold and platinum records awarded from all over the world. And every exhibit ended in a souvenir store. Did you know that he paid $100,000 for Graceland and its 13 acres in 1957?
With that.....
Tank Yew........Tank Yew vury much....
Drops mike, walks off stage, and yes,
 
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!
 
(you know I had to do it!)
 


No comments: