Sunday, April 13, 2008

Minnetonka Mocs

I love my mocs. If it is cold and I'm home, I have on my mocs. My mocs ran away from home sometime last summer, I guess. I had them last winter. Then fall rolled around this year and my toes went EEEK put some damn shoes on woman! Couldn't find them. Searched high. Searched low. Searched at least two other peoples homes for them. (don't ask why I would wear my slippers at someone else's house-I did) I finally gave up when I was getting ready to go into the hospital and bought a pair at Target. These cheap imitations of my favorite slippers shed black fuzzies every where. They just won't mold to my feet like my mocs. But this weekend......TA DAAAH! I found my mocs, and now I have happy feet. I'll never tell where I found them. It is just too stupid, and it is a place I looked at least 80-11 times and even Butch looked after he got tired of my whining. But I'm happy now, they've come home...(I think they were wintering in Florida) in time for spring and me back to bare feet. Figures.




You can tell by the worn down toes how much they've been worn!

No comments: