Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 years

See the picture over to the left? The happy couple barefoot in the sand of their favorite place in the world? Well, that was 2 years ago, yesterday.
We'll be back there the week after Richmond. There's nothing like September on Hatteras Island. It's even worth the very real threat of hurricanes. A couple of years ago, we ran off one side of the island while Isabelle was coming on the other side. Just wish we could find a way to hide there for a very long time.
Here's a couple of pictures from two years ago....


Lyd, and the girls

An explanation...my something old was a gold pin shaped like a palm tree. My grandfather, on probably the only vacation he ever had, went to Florida, and brought Lydia back the pin. So, I didn't want to lose something that meant so much by having it pinned somewhere, so I put it down the front of the brassiere. When Butch squeezed me and leaned me backward, the torture strapless bra threw my boobs up to my chin and smooshed the sharp leaves of the pin into the ta's. That was the moment the photographer took this picture.

We spent about 10 days on the island and towards the end of our HONEYMOON, I looked at my now husband, and realized that the one baseball cap he had been wearing the entire time of our HONEYMOON said.....

I'd Rather Be Racing!

No comments: