Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beach House

We've been so busy since our week on the island and so much has gone on, it's hard to keep up. We got back on that Sunday, and Tuesday we went and signed the papers on the beach house. I told Butch years ago that I wanted to retire to a beach house. He told me then that it was no problem, but that my beach house was going to have to have 6 wheels. Um, not exactly what I was thinking. So we picked up our beach house and brought the behemoth home.

Our Beach House

Butch is like a clam happy, and I'm a wreck thinking about everything that goes along with it. I swear he's going to drive me to the funny farm in this thing. But, it has been our plan, and we've been looking and sizing up what we wanted for about 3 years now. It really is nice, and it was almost exactly what we were looking for- a 2005 Winnebago Adventurer. We bought it used, and the people who bought it new had almost every option you could put on it on it. It only has 10,000 miles on it. This weekend we're going to take it out to a local campground so we can actually open up all the awnings, and try everything out. The thing even has a washer/dryer too. I'll never figure out all the satellite tv stuff. I'll have to get back to you on how it goes.

No comments: