Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh, Atlanta---OH, Atlanta

I said Hey,
Hey,
Hey,
Atlanta,
I've got to get back to you.

Okay, maybe I'm not as thrilled about Atlanta as Lowell George was, but I'm going anyway.

Butch and I head out to the races in Atlanta Thursday night. We've got some things scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, so we were packing up the van tonight. Hopefully, the weather will be good, and the racing fast and safe, and Jr will win. Course having said that I've jinxed him, I'm sure. Just not that whiny Shrub! I'll be really happy if we get to see Johnny B win in the truck race. But, it is Atlanta, and as his spotter said last year, they wouldn't know what to do if they had a good clean run. (this was said as the drive train was laying in turn 3 and he was in turn 4)
Catch up when we get back!

No comments: