Sunday, February 14, 2010

Twin Blizzards-would that be Twizzards?

It was a very bad thing. It was Jim Cantorre (butchs’ idol) on “the” channel telling me one of the most awful thing I want to hear. Guess what, it was going to snow ……again. So as everyone knows, I just can’t resist whining about the damn winter season and everything that goes with it.


Blizzards

as in Snowcalyse Part Deux

as in plural

as in 5 days time

as in I’m going to lose my mind and have to kill butch if he doesn’t stop, oh, I don’t know…..breathing??

You see, he’s on the first lay-off week of the year. He shouldn’t be bored yet. I can make a list really quick of things for him to do, but noooooo. Whateverearl.

He’s not doing anything wrong. I’m just so sick of being stuck in the house, even though I’ve gone to work except when snowed in by 3 feet of snow. We went to son #2’s house for the superbowl-which I thought that the commercials really sucked, but no one else seemed to think so. It was an adventure since the roads were still really bad from blizzard #1.

Then blizzard #2 came in while we were at work on Tuesday. I missed 2 days of work, watching the snow come down at a rate of 1.5” an hour.

Oh, whine.

30 inches of snow!

whatever….


Remember the pictures of the van from b#1?
The white whale is gone except for the side mirrors!


and one headlight

okay, i'm sorry, when there's a state of emergency declared-that means stay the hell home.  don't think just be cause you have front wheel drive on your audi you can just drive though snow that is deeper than your axles.  AND don't get stuck the hell in front of MY house!  Dumbass.

i really don't think that stop sign is going to work when there's no road anymore

the house looks like a currier and ives.
so purdy.
untill you get closer and see the amount of snow on the roof

it was looking so bad this time that butch decided it would blow in under the covered patio, too much, and the chairs out there needed to run for higher ground.  they just don't look right sitting in the garage.

the snow (blower) man is not enjoying it much anymore!


No comments: