Saturday, September 18, 2010

house of blues

after getting the van out of hock last night,we went to the house of blues (Jake and Elwood's joint) for the murder mystery dinner. somehow,I was pulled into the mystery as someone who knew the dead guy-Richard Hertz. I was accused of knowing dick. I told the detective when confronted by him that I'd never played golf with dick and no I'd never played with his balls. butch got a good chuckle when I came back to the detective that it wasn't golf I played with dick.
it was fun and hokey and we enjoyed ourselves. I won a coffee mug for being one of the supersluthes. we figured it out, but it wasn't really that hard to do.
spending our last day out on the beach before getting most everything packed up tonight for an early departure in the am. not looking forward to the 9 hour ride.

No comments: