Monday, May 13, 2013

10 May

Tuscon, AZ

Desert Museum





Costas Hummingbird
I was sitting on a bench in the hummingbird aviary and he flew in behind me.  I was truly about 1 foot away from him and he sat and let me take pictures of him.  I wish that the bright purple on his throat had shown better in the light.


Antelope Squirrel
This little bugger was playing around by himself and when I tapped on the glass he started posing for me.  Way too damn cute.  When he realized I wasn't going to give him treats (window) I think he gave me the finger.


Mr & Mrs Bobcats
Yes, V, they were too damn pretty.  And no, they don't need a new home! LOL

Saguaro National Park
They say that a Saguaro has to be 70-80 years old before it grows an arm and then 10 years for each arm.  There were some that we counted 10-12 arms on.  Unbelievable how old these giants are.
 
Yes, Subie was 4 wheelin in the desert of Arizona!


No comments: