Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring

We've been extremely busy. Spring, planting all our goodies. Going to races. You know, the every May and June with butch and drafter. So, now, you have to indulge me and look at my pictures.

The Ruby Rhododendrum

One of the darker Iris's (or as butch calls them-flags)


This was a couple of weeks ago, the ferns are getting huge. A long way from the "bareroot" they were when I opened up and envelope and they fell out.

The dune grass is going even more nuts now, they have dozens and dozens of tassles on them. And, I don't know if you can make it out, but i endulged myself and got an upside down goldfinch feeder. butch and i have had a ball watching those little suckers flip themselves upside down to feed. (upside down prevents the bigger finches from hogging all the thistle up-they can't hang like that)
butch will kill me for this one

he planted the extremely aggressive dune grass around the mailbox. he said at the time that it could fill it all in there. until the shit started coming up through the driveway and the road. so we've been spraying kill it all on it, and digging it up, and it still is coming up.

"If I can ever straighten up, I'm going to break that damn camera!"

Guess who's pit stall was right across from us at dover last weekend?

No comments: