Saturday, January 17, 2009

1.1

DEGREES



That's how FREAKIN' COLD it is here today.

Now, I know that it's a lot colder in a lot of other places. Sure, if you live in North Dakota, or Minnesota, or Michigan. But is too cold for this close to the Mason-Dixon line. It snowed the other day and it still hasn't melted on the roads or drive. The snow just became solid and kept all the tire tracks in the snow, permanently, I think.

I wanted so bad to go to B'more for the whistle stop by our next president, but there was just no way. So I watched like so many, on TV from the warmth of my living room. Do you know that you can't get a hotel room around here. They've been booked for months (well, at least since November). There are advisories to STAY AWAY!!! Man, I'd like to be on the mall Tuesday.

Of course, it's worse since I'm here in the cold by myself. Butch and his cousin and her husband (the Blackies) went to FLA last night for a graduation. (Of course, I could not go since I get crap for vacation) OH, it was going to be so cold there. Yeah, like 60??? ooooh, but it might get down to the 40's. oh, please just shut up you had to put on a jacket.
Sorry, me and my self pity, just lashing out there.

No comments: