Sunday, January 11, 2009

DIRTY BIRDS!!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!!

Okay, my throat is still sore and butch is still sore at me screaming too much! (hey, I did get up and go into the living room) We started a jigsaw puzzle Friday night. How could I have ever imagined that I'd be spending a Friday night doing that? The only mishap we'd had was me trying to use a tape measure to see if we had all the edge pieces on the top and caught the tape in the puzzle as it was retracting and throwing the pieces we'd put together all over the kitchen-hey, he laughed at that one. But then the game came on. As I was screaming at the first whatever happened, butch had that look on his face-the one where he's going to kill me for piercing what's left of his eardrums. I figured I'd better leave him to the puzzle and go and scream by myself in the living room.


On to Pittsburgh!!!!



No comments: