Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Happy Birthday!

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday!
This is what I say every New Years Eve when the ball drops. This is because I live with the first baby born in Waynesboro, PA in a year I'd be best not to mention. Butch is a baby new year.

We had a quiet new year this year. Met up with V & R, and Bucky & Jacq for a laid back dinner nearby. V&R came back and we drank more Margaritas and played cards til midnight. We turned the TV on just before midnight, and I'm sure Dick Clark has made tremendous improvement since his stroke, but they really should just retire him now. Course, new years eve might be something that helps him work on his health improvement as an incentive. But it was still kinda sad.
Well, I'm off to get ready to watch the Penn State game. My Maryland won their little bowl game the other day. Gotta root for the Nittany Lions, since I'm around too many people that would kick my Terp butt.
My your New Year be safe and healthy and prosperous!

LYK!

No comments: